Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life as per norm ...

Nothing special happen over this weekend ...

Because real sis company got sponser some money every year for hotel . So sis book a room in XXXXXX hotel to stay for one night so that she can claim the money . So , for just experience , we went to Top of the M for dinner . Idot ! Everything became so stiff because its a classy place . I didn't dare to talk expect to order food . The menu is super skinny and the font size is super small . Surprisingly Mum and Dad could read .

Didn't want to order fish or chicken because , the night before , our family expect Dad and bro had Swedsens . Mum and I will definately order fish and chips and breaded chicken , then we will swop half of each . So I ordred prawns . I felt curious as to how am I going to be filled by just eating prawns . I also order Cream of mushroom soup to start the dinner off .

Before the food we ordered is being serve , all of us are given bread and butter . Then the soup . then the main course . Luckily , we didn't order dessert . The main course was very filling . Even though I got only two big prawns . Gosh ! I find that not very nice . We were given choc mint to sort of rinise our mouth .

Then on Monday , my LO came to pay me a visit . He actually wanted to treat me to lunch , but I tend to eat very early or very late because people like to deliver stuff during lunch time . But never . Afterall he gave me good comments .

Manage to plan reunion dinner for the girls ... load off my chest le ... Update you people more , its my TV time !!!!

-burgurldotzcom-(though hearts are separated , but they still ache ... )

No comments: