Saturday, March 10, 2007

EATING sinfully , SPENDING sinfully , TALKING sinfully

Its been 5 days since I last blog , many stuff happened ! Haha , nothing big ... because I am one person now .

From Monday to Tuesday , its as usual , doing my ITP . On Wednesday , my supervisior had went on a urgent trip to the beautiful country called Maldives . Some generator had breakdown , so my boss send him over with only 3 days notice in advance . How nice if I can go too ... But I am an ITP student , so I can't go . Nevertheless , he had given me work to do . I had to cut 4 sets of 264 wires for a new set distrubution box . This assignment is due in 2 months time . Had little cuts on my hands because I got tired of cutting of so many wires and became careless eventually .

On thursday , I don't know how I got sore eyes . Its neither itchy or pain . I went to see the doctor to consult about my illness and also wash the ear wax out from my ears . I was asked to go back there the next day because I forgot to put olive oil the last night and in the morning . I reported to my boss and he said , I can stay at home but I need to find some machine parts via using the web . So whatever I find , I email him all the details .

Got a inpromptu sms from Hwee Jing . She jio the girls for tea . Haha , end up , me . Jing , Cindy and Xue Hui turn up . We met at 3 pm and went to Wan Zai to try the new resturant . I find the name familiar and realised that its the same resturant when the bloody chicken wing came from . Funny resturant with funny system . For instance , alacarte menu , coffee , tea and yuan yang cost 1.30 . Then I wanted to change the drink ( tea or coffee ) in the set meal to yuan yang , they will charge 50 cents , its company policy . She said that luckily there is nobody , else she wouldn't change the drink for me . Dotz , amusing one .

Then we went a little shopping , brought a pink outer top cost $19 . When I wore that home to show my mum , my mum said , if I take a small knife , I will look like Xiao Fei Xia [ a fly char ] ( -_-!!! ) . Dotz ! can't stop my itchgy hands from spending money .

On friday , my sore eye is better but it is still red . So I went to the clinic to see the doctor again . Went to get medicine for my phemage and sore eyes . Got a good news from the doctor , my left hear left 5 % of ear wax . The right eye is still blocked . So I got to wait till the apparatus to be set up so that the doctor to wash my right ear .

When the doctor first pump of water with pressure into my right ear . Nothing came out . The doc use the scope to see what is inside . And she gave a second pump of water into my ear . I didn't had any feelings , the nurse said , " Its out . " . Then the doctor stop the pumping of water into my ear . To my horror , a piece of 1.5 cm long ear wax came out ( It looks like mini shit to be honest ) . Never had the doctor or I saw something so gross . In the other end of the ear wax , a white solid was form . I suspect its the sea-water I used to use to wash my ears some time ago . My ear suddenly had no blockage . I feel uncomfortable at first but soon , I became used to it as like the time I had the blockage .

After taking the medicine , I felt like sleeping and slept till 6 because mum called me . She asked me and my brother to go and bath because real Sis is going to bring us out for dinner . She brought us to queenstown . Eat many sinful food like , char kuey teow ( I ate lots of cockles )and you tiao . Gosh ! Sister even brought us to eat ice-cream . I am going to introduce this place call , " One Scoop " its located at sommerset . The ice-cream there are own made . Gosh ! When I first taste chocalate flavour one . Its not like those sold outside . Its truely chocolate taste , with a little bitterness . One thing good about it is , you can try before you decide what to have . After I taste it , I immediately wanted a scoop of it . The price for I scope is $2.90 and the price for the cone is $0.60 . My ladies gang , if there is time , I bring you all go . Its near our polys .

Haha , today I went to Uncle Werido for Japaneese cusine . The food there is cheap and good . Nope , don't get me wrong , its not cheap , that's why it is good . Its consider reasonable and its fresh , tasty . I am not bragging , people hav to queeue if they come in after 6.15 pm on weekends . Its located at Far East Plaza .

As a customer for a long time , my advice is firstly , don't go there till after 6 pm . Because he will be full of energy to scold people . Must wait till he is tired , so he will be lazy to scold you . For instance , Dad join us late , people there mostly go in groups of 2 or more . But there is only 1 seat avaiable and people doesn't want it , so Dad righteously claim that seat , another reason is we had already placed that order for Dad and food is already placed there . Uncle Weirdo saw what happened and just shook his hand , normally he will say teachings .

Secondly , if Uncle Weirdo is taking order , you must placed your order loudly else he will scold you for speaking too soft . If he asked you to sit , this side of the counter , you got to follow his instructions . No worries , he wouldn't split you up . I think its Japaneese culture , you are to join the end of the person on the table ?

Thirdly , you got to finish his food , else he will not be happy . You can only placed order after you have finish all your food . If he bad mood , then you can only placed your order once .

Lastly , if you are queeuing outside his shop , you cannot ask him questions like , " How long do I need to wait ? " else he will scold you , " You should ask them because they queeue , how would I know . I am not the one queeuing . "

As seen from the above , offenders will be scolded by Uncle Weirdo . Even though , many still go back to his shop for food .

Gosh ! After eating , I actually intended to go window shopping . End up ! I saw an off-shoulder top and I really like it . I was tempted to be a member and so I buy up till about $94 . Three off-shoulder tops and a polar tee ! Sob sob ... gonna be scolded by the ladies . Think that's it for school reopen new clothes . Its call Zenx , a brother company of blooomz . But the discount card cannot be co-used . The largest size is M and I am wearing M . Wanna buy clothes from there can let me know because I have 10% discount .

Talking sinfully this week . My parents wanted to send me to glooming course . To stop them from trying to do so . I regain my original self . No knowingly , I have used the word , " shit " in front or in between my sentences . Sometimes I will end up saying go and die lah . Haha , finally , they gave up on wanting me to go glooming course , because I am hopless , going anywhere is the same .

Okie , that's all for this Satureday night ! I am a good girl now . Didn't go for any clubbling anymore but still wild at heart . Will be making a trip to one of the hot spots before school reopening . Been saying that since last semester . Muhahaha ....

-burgurldotzcom-( I am a good gurl and forever one .... bro and da sao .... hope u both faster he hao ... di di(bel) and zheg zheg( junio) yi zhi duo zai ! )

No comments: