Saturday, March 03, 2007

Happy day ...

I called today a , " Happy Day " because many good things happen today ! Of course , I am in a good mood .

First , today I finally got my interent connection . Its 10 mbps , much more faster than the usual 1500kbps . Loading naruto is so fast , less than 3 min , for the whole espisode to be loaded . Most importantly , there is no error in loading it .

Next was meeting the ladies ( Val , Mavis and Evan ) . Haha , at first , Mavis said that she wasn't coming . After that she changed her mind . I brought a coin so that I wouldn't spoil my Pierce Cardin wallet by overloading it with coins . Saw a white bag , quite like it at first . But Evan was saying that we are spending too much money . So we gave that a miss .

Then we went for dinner . We went in to the wrong Crystal Jade resturant . The one on the fifth fourth level does not sell porridge , so we went to the basement one . Call what we wanted and eat while we waited for Mavis to come . Actually wanted go back to the fifth floor one for dessert but there was a long queeue . So we dropped that idea .

Then we went back to the shop because I think that bag . All my bags are big and I tend to overload them but it sold out ! It was two to three hours ago since we last saw it . So we had to go to the next outlet to get it . The next outlet only left 2 pieces . There were some markings on it , I am paying $35 for that bag and I can't accept such quality . Thankfully , they have the removal for the marking . Phew ! Bag is now 95 % flawness .

Today , Perillin Silver is having a big sale . I had always wanted to change my necklace because it had became so dirty that it had changed colour . The necklace originally cost $55 , but after a 70 % discount , it cost $16.50 . A big bargain right ! Haha ! Everything seems matching expect for my bangle , cost its star shape whereae both my necklace and earrings are heart-shaped . Never mind , outsiders won't tell the difference .

Went to toast box to chill out . Haha ! That was cheaper compared to place like StXXXX and CoffXXX . From nine plus , we talk till eleven-thirty . Seems like we had gone back to the old times , talking everything under the moon . Haha !

Read on the papers that 60G PS 3 is coming out next Wednesday but only 200 sets available . And it cost $799 . Gosh ! I want to have it too ! After enjoying my PSP so much . Haha , I used to be a game idot and after training on PSP , I realised that I can be good in some areas . I need not be good in all areas in the game .

Wah ! I loved this new internet speed . Haha ...

-burgurldotzcom-( who is my shi huan tian shi ? )

** Did something not me ... I am lazy to wait for the bus , so I ran after the bus with my heels on . Running after the bus seem to be spoiling image . Am I superb ? Haha , find myself looking great running with heels ... **

No comments: