Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This is nt an abandoned blog !!!

Apologising ( for selected people only ... please do not think too much if you are not one of those ) for not updating my blog for about a week ...

Finally get to blog because as usual , I am busy with my ITP during the weekdays and weekends , because it is the Chinese New Year season . Busy with home visitings , reunion dinner and not forgetting gathering with friends .

Interrupted while blogging ! A stupid cockroach flew into my room . I had no choice but to wake my mum from her sleep and get her to be on her 100% attention to catch the cockroach for me . Bro and I chiong ( ran very quickly ) to mum's room at the sight of the cockroach . Haha ... waited till she got that cockroach out of my room .

Today finally learnt something new from my ITP , to cut aluminum with hand mill . Dotz ! Its so scary to deal with these cutting machines . I used to fear for all these cutting machines because I am afraid that my hands will be chopped off . Finally conquear that fear ! Wonder how I passed my workshop practice module with most of the work done by my lecturer .

Yesterday , I was out with brother , my real di di . Since I am the elder one so I had to pay for all the stuff . After the dinner treat , my brother wanted to watch a movie before heading home . Bro said , " I will pay for the movies " , paused , " for one ticket , for myself " . Zzz , its like , wah ! so good , then it turn out to be empty happiness ...

We watch , " Just follow law " . Appart from watching how Fann perform crudely , it reflects on certain problems in some systems . Haha , yea ! Finally didn't cried in Jack Neo's movie . Did cried or almost cried in all his previous caused it really reflects our inner feelings .

Think that's all for now then ! Lookout for the next update ... no dates promises ( I meant which day am I going to update ) ....

-burgurldotzcom-( scared of cockroaches ! )

No comments: