Tuesday, March 06, 2007

An adaptation ...

I came across this online diary . Find one of its entry interesting and there were good comments for this post . I don't think that owner would want me to publise his blog because he call it a private blog so I will not give you the link .

It goes like this ... ( Not copying word for word , just the idea there )

" I sat here sliently listening to my heart , for the first time , I was so honest to my own feelings . After she left , I was all on my own again . Learning to cope with the life without her . I always thought that I was the stronger one in the relationship . But she was the one supporting me all along . Now I had realised , I was the weaker one who needed her .

Everything seems fine after she is gone . But deep down , everything is not fine . I couldn't accept anyone new and hasn't find interest in anyone . Got to admit , it wasn't easy to get her off my mind . But I am trying every single day . Looking at her Msn nick , she already found someone new , I felt the pain in my heart . Then I realise it was not going to be easy .

Letting her go , its something is probably the best I can do for her . There is this saying , " Watching your loved one in bliss and you will also felt that happiness too . " I am still waiting for this moment of happiness . "

************************The end******************************

Trying to rewrite this post was not easy . His english super good sia . Probably if you read the actually one , probably you will have more feelings about his post ba . But I came across this online diary conicidentially . I felt guilty coping his post . I will stop dropping by his online diary even through I been there only once . Haizzz ... its a pity , he is a good writer . ( Don't ask me for his address or how did I got his diary . )

***** I saw something poping out from my messenger icon and I feel like puking . Pardon me *****

Enough of other people . Now is about me ! Muhahaha ... this is my blog and so it is suppose to be about me mah ...

Due to workshop safety , I had to tie my hair up everyday . Probably the good rebonding I had and good daily hair care on my side , tieing of my hair did not damage my hair . I realise that I like tieing my hair because it does not cover any part of my face . Showing people my entire face which I am satisfied with . Face cannot me change ( unless its plastic surgery ) but we can change our hairstyles . Hmmmm , moving to the new me , tieing up my hair and wearing short shorts . I don't know when I will be changing that style but not now of course !

After watching Hina Kimi via U-chn , " I think what pains a girl's heart when her boyfriend had a changed of heart . " Some of this things are on going now . What its like to feel that pain , only the person who experience that knows the best , but the one who had one leg stepping two boat never know it because he will not do that it the first place if he knows that feeling , he would make a clear stand . I had finished watching the entire epsiode via you-tube .

Recently , my real Sister intro me to watch a new comic , " Qi Ling Wang " . I like the olden guy call " Zhou Wei " . He is so cute ! Haha , nobody expect for xiao guang can see him so he can express his feeling . I don't know to express that , its in between idotic and cute . Waiting my Jie to borrow more from her friend .

As for my Itp , everything I learnt had now put into practice . Many similar stuff to do , it is more of mastering the skills . How to do it faster and better each time I am being assigned to the same task .

Later my results are coming out . I am afraid to get my results because I don't think I did well . I think I will stay up to wait for my results being delivered to my mail box .

Think I have blog enough . Ladies ! Please stock your wallet up with money . Going for shopping therapy soon .

-burgurldotzcom-( Bel evil self is back ! I bet you miss them right ... )

No comments: