Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tiring day ...

Had to make a difficult decision . I wanted to go out with polymates but I know that my mum wanted to buy dry goods for Chinese New Year to give to relatives . And I know that the stuff is going to be very heavy . So I decide not to go out with my polymates and stay around to help carry the stuff I my mum will buy later on . [ Last Espiode of PxxxBxxx in rui han's Psp is very tempting for me to go !! ]

Wah ! Buying the dried goods , its a knowlegde . My mum was like smelling the mushrooms , asking about the place of origin . Wah ! Something interesting I learnt today . There is this group of happy nuts , I was thinking , " Why the nuts are so ugly and they still display it out for sale ? " Then when Mum asked which is the best happy nuts , it turn out to be the ugly ones . Wah ! Much to learn from Mum .

The business of the shops were so good . So the lady pack everything into one plastic bag and gave us extra bags . I delibrately took the mushrooms , then Jie said , the heavy ones are the bai guo(the yellow thingy in your ching tang ) , red dates .-_-!!! Aiya ! Evil plot being discovered !

I realise I am a good girl when there is no internet ! I help to fold clothes and pack the bed when there is no internet for a day . Now , when there is no network , I help sorting out the coins . I had just finished sorting them before going online . Haha , felt good after packing is done ! Being doing that for 3 days . Often left them undone and runing off to meet friends le . Wah , often , my hands got very dirty and my nose get irritated . So i got to stop half -way to wash my hands and wipe off the fluid flowing out from my nose .

Okie , that's all for tonight then ! Good night then !

-burgurldotzcom-[ I am one that have mild-strong character , heavily reliant on boyfriend for emotional support , weak body (health) , I am a well balacan person ! ]

No comments: