Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yesterday post ...

After waiting for two weeks , first week because Mum and Dad keep wanting to eat porridge for supper and the following week was because Dad went overseas . Dad came back from overseas and I abruptly suggested to eat roti prata !!! Haha , the first slice wasn't nice , I complaint to Dad and Dad complaint to the boss , the boss remake one nice one , I shared it among Mum and Dad , each a quarter and I take half !!!

Today , I went for threading . Idot ! The process was very pain ! The young girl did a short-cut , she tired to clip as many hair with the thread and pull it all out at one go . Unlike the previous older lady , she is patient , slowly , bit by bit she pluck them all out , her string didn't break at all , unlike the young girl , the string broke thrice . Reached home , my mum laughed at me , my eyebrown too black , she thought I drew them with eye liner .

Wah , after semester exams , got worried about my face . Too many pimple scars ... Went to Face shop to get Tea Tree soap and used them with the body shop ones , hope this would speed up the process of healing pimple scars .

New blisters to my left and right feet because I wore a new pair of heels for window shopping again . I couldn't get the right bag I wanted . Sob sob , no bag to carry around for new year to put all the red packets in . [ Mum will said , " Don't say till you are so pitiful . " ... Muahhaha ! ]

Haha , bro (my real di di ) and I are real blood-sliblings man ! I was asking Mum if I can cut a hole in the hamper to get the box of sweets out . Then my mum said , your brother yesterday asked if he could cut a hole in the hamper to cut a hole in the hamper to get the chocs out , he even promised to cut it nicely . Hahaha , we are slibblings man !

Congratz to those who had taken their Os results , claps* for your hardwork ...

Yea ! I forgot to thanked those who gave me last minute tuition right before the semester exams . Without you people , I might lose a couple of marks . That all for now then ! Off to watch naruto le !

-burgurldotzcom-( I don't know what lies ahead for me , but I am going to live life till the fullest ... )

No comments: