Thursday, February 15, 2007

I failed my drving test again ...

Haizzz,feeling alright now . Dotz , not fated to drive , fated to be driven around . I know myself that I know how to drive . But I get super duper nervous when the tester is around . I super suay , tio one super noisy one .

He keep telling me can go can go , I am not confident I will not move the car . I am not experience mah ! Good game lor , he mark till all the boxes for , delay in moving off . Haizzz , I strike kerb in the S-course , that was fatal , hit it twice even .got 20 pts le. Haizzz ...

I know that I know how to drive . It will be spoiled by my nervousness . Haizzz ...

My itp , been cuting 16mm copper cable . Need lots of physical clamp . My palms have bruise on them le . Haizzz , got to do everything from the basics . But I get better each time . Estimating how much to cut away to insert the farrer . The farrer is to be the connection for the wire and e connecting parts .

Think today don't have blogging mood , that's all for now ...

-burgurldotzcom-(enjoying the moment ...)

No comments: