Tuesday, February 20, 2007

finally home from malaysia ...

Nothing happening this chinese new year ... don't bother to report how much I got for Chinese New Year because it is all in RM . As usual mosquitoes bites everywhere . Nothing big really happen . Banned of fire crackers is getting stricter each year till the extend that this year nobody dares to put out fire crackers .

Just came back from malaysia yesterday , some problems I needed to sought out for close friends . I am now at my wits end and I don't know what to do for them . Gosh , I will try my best then !

Finally back to my Simmons bed . Drooling all over the place man ! This is how well I slept last night . Probably because the bad bed conditions I had to put on for the two nights in Malaysia . Manage to stay in a hotel when we stop over at KL the first night . Went shopping in KL the next day but couldn't find the jacket I wanted .

Later off to sec school's friends house later , hmmm ... hope that it will be fun ...

-burgurldotzcom-( scratching like monkey )

No comments: