Saturday, February 03, 2007

a Little upDate ...

I am waiting for Naruto two hundred and ninety one espiode to load via you-tube . Took this opportunity to update my blog before it turned dusty . Wah ! Many people is watching because the loading is slow .

I screwed up my first sem paper which is electronic device , the section B I could do but its the section A , lots of killer questions . Just can't wait to leave the exam room early . The next paper was math . Section A and B I could do , its section C going to lose many marks from there man ! Some I don't know , some I do till vomit , because the steps were long and the marks were little !

Yesterday , I finally got my pay from Molly M. . Though it just $58.50 , but it is all my 2 days hardwork man ! Haha , but I already start spending it . As Val suggested , we trio ( including Evan ) decides to get them too , as more of us more , its cheaper . For size above 32 and above , it suppose to cost an extra $2 , but the auntie sotong sotong didn't realised it till the uncle said so . Then the auntie said never mind since I had already paid for mine .

I was planing to wear that for Chinese New Year because my Dad's kampong home town will be very hot and sunny . Haha ! I really wondered what my Da Gu ( Big aunt ) going to say . Haha , she will ask , why wear so short blah blah blah .

On the way , walking back to my home after alighted from the bus , I met my mum and sis were heading back home after having dinner with my neighbour . Dotz , my sister open my to see if I had bought anything new . She then took my shorts out and look . Then my neighbour asked , " Why did you buy such a dirty shorts , nevermind , your mummy will wash it clean for you . " I was like ( -_-!!! ) . Haha ! ... just wondering , will da gu say the same thing .

Till got two more papers to go . Wondering where are all my polymates gone too . Its weird not to see them online . Prob last night dota till late de . Haha ....

Wah , just realise the loading is very slow , only half loaded . Gonna take this opportunity to thank the people who uploaded them and those who subtitle them . Haha , once the release of the clip , the people took 1 day to subtittle and upload it man !

Okie , that's all for now !

-burgurldotzcom-( Naruto haven't load hao !!! )

No comments: