Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I dunno watz else i can blog ...

Haizzz, find my friends' blog getting more and more aimbugus . A short para about their overall life . Probably , that's the problem of blogging ba . Some stuff you want some people to know , not all !

Haha . today I got so bored so I took some pictures of myself . Probably I tied my hair in a cute manner , got the mood to take pictures . I took about 20 pictures and only 8 nice ones were saved and only post 4 because I am lazy to post , its either my shaky hands , or not enough light . I find the burest picture , the nicest of all wor .








Last satureday , this is my first time attending my poly mate Bbq birthday party . Gosh , I was super shy about it . Luckily , bro did go so I tag along . Nothing big happen , lots to learn when it comes to Bbq . Like to test whether chicken wing is cooked musz use satay stick to poke . It was quite suprising to find my mum's friend's daughters to be there too . ( I will post some pictures if they did send me the pictures . )

After taking all these pictures , I made it into a slide show for mum to see using my handphone , Wow ! The feature was cool man ! Then mum was thrilled too . Haha ... nice one la ...

Erm , this post marks the end of my blogging days till after my Semester Exams . Preparation for Semester Exams were neither here nor there . Hope last minute help will work . Wish me all the best ba ! But don't ask me how's the paper .

Was feeling emo just now , then I listed all the good things I had that not everyone have it , and I felt better and better as I continue to list down . Sista (Junio) gave me an enlightening sentence " u hav no rite to say why does dis happen to me when bad tings happen to u.. if u nv ask urself why when good events occur.. " Yea ! Take this to enlighten yourself ba .

Okie ... that's all for the start of morn ??

-burgurldotzcom-(a darn mosquito gave me a love bite on my neck and its so itch and big )









No comments: