Wednesday, February 07, 2007

As promised ...

I am back blogging today ! Hmmm , finally today is the last day of my Semester Exams . Today's paper is on IE , haha , finally found a paper I know how to do . The CT paper I had yesterday , I have to give up one and a half question ( 1 question is 14 marks ) . Never mind , enough of this , its all over !!!

Yesterday , its my Mum's birthday ! We ate at Swedsens and Jie bought a durian cake . Its all Jie's treat . Haha ! Too bad , Pa had to be in overseas . He will be back by tomorrow morning , taking tonight's flight .

There is big ear wax on my right ear and I can't get it . I had to buy the Audiclean , this is my 3rd day using it , so I can't determine whether it is good or not . But some pieces of my waxs are coming out ( at last ! ) . At first I was super terrified , to spray something foriegn into my ears , because since young , I often had ear infections . But so far , no pain or anything , there is still blockage in my ear canel . So we'll see how it goes , keep interested parties updated via blog .

Reflection on my Sem exams . To be honest and not giving excuses for poor results coming out , I hasn't being in any good health doing preparation for these exams . Gosh ! This is strongly due to lack of excersies . Haha , I was thinking to join any sports club in order to discpline myself to excersie more often . Haha , we'll see how it goes ba .

Haha , often people used the book conditions to judge whether one had studied or not . Haha , as a neat person , I keep my book in good condition and often regard as one that does not study . Hmmm , is that a compliment or a remark . Haha , to me , I always got amused by it ...

Okie , I guess that's all for now ... bye all , nitey ...

-burgurldotzcom-(ear wax pls come out !)

No comments: