Sunday, January 14, 2007

Preparation for Chinese New Year ...

Started off my day with a hair cut at the salon . Felt my hair shortten a little , hair volume thinner . Salon stylist commented that my hair is kinda of dry . I got a little worried and I wanted a treatment badly . Gosh ! But I was broke ! Luckily the treatment in bugis is cheap and good . So its easily to save up for it .

Okie for my shopping trip , I got a top , skirt and 2 pairs of heels . I didn't intend to get the skirt but my skirt torn so I had no choice but to get a new one . Anyway , some of my skirts had loosen because I had slim down a little .

I was reading Woman's Weekly magazine while waiting patiently for my turn to ahve my hair cut . I came across this article about husbands cheating on their wifes . I really want to urge all guys who have girlfriends ( I meant steads ) to ask yourself this question , " What have I done to deserve her ? " . You should give her the treatment she deserves then .

This is because I strongly believed that a relationship don't come easily . You really put in effort to woo her , I don't think you want to keep her for a short while right ? You would like to keep her by your side for a life time right ? I don't think there is such thing called love faded , it's because you don't do anything to rekindle or arouse that interest between both of you .

Oh ya , guys , most importantly , you all must know to be contented with what you have . There is a saying , "a satisfied man can never be seduced " . Put yourself in her shoes . When you abandoned her for something you desired , is that fair to her ? That is what you want for her at the start of the relationship ?

Haizzzz, if I continue saying , I will become emolistic , so that's all for tonight then ... Nitey !!

-burgurldotzcom-(gan yue xin suan , wei he you chi shi nen ?)

No comments: