Saturday, January 13, 2007

Are guys dumb ?

Today I was with Mum and Sis , and we were waiting outside Crytal Jade Resturant for our turn to eat . There is this couple chatting happily , then this DUMB guy pop up a comment about this girl sitting opposite of them , how pretty her eyes were , like what like what ... blah blah blah ... The girl remained slient .

I guess that girl is thinking , since she is so good so good , why am I your girlfriend and her . Aren't you finding me acceptable before considering going into a relationship with me . If yes , why are you giving her that attention that belongs to me ! Don't tell me she is one that only the heaven has it and you can't find anything like this on earth ...

Then he rattle and rattle on and realised that the girl remained slient for quite some time . Then he pop up a million dollar question , " Are you jealous ? " As usual girls are kou shi xin fei ( doesn't talk what's in their heart ) and replied " No " .Then they did some quiet talking like " Oh , its going to be our turn , "before entering the resturant .

So after reading this encounter of mine , do you agreed that guys are dumb . Hello , please keep your arrows pointing else where , I said guys , I didn't said all guys . Haha , I saw a few hands up from the ladies ...

Okie , now its about myself ...

Finally got a Pierre Cardin wallet I wanted two years ago . Manage to con my mum to buy it for me . Haha , luckily there is a 10% dicount . I wun't tell you the price . If you really that KPO then you go and check in out from the store yourself .

I wanted to minimise everything I was containing in my wallet . Trying to run away from the sporty image and transform into a not a girl , not yet a woman image . Working from my closet onwards , giving those tees wif big graphic pics a miss . Next is my wallet , trying to make it bian bian ( flat flat ) such that it will not contain rubbish in it . To minimise my coins in my wallet too .

Today , I stayed behind my favourite GEM module to asked questions about my coming CA . Haha , not as bad as I thought . Hope I can score well for this and probably pull my overall GPA up .

Okie , I am going to watch Yuan Chang's vedio le ... Bye Bye

-burgurldotzcom-( one that always being well-loved ... )

No comments: