Friday, January 19, 2007

hair treatment ...


Started a this long waited post with a picture . This picture taken by the hair stylist , Vinc .Yea ! Just had a cheap hair treatment on 18/01 , mine cost $20 bucks . If you want to to know the rest how much they paid for their hair then you got to ask them , coz its none of my bizness . The place where I did my treatment its somewhere near fu lu shou complex .

Yesterday , its was raining heavily , they both who arrived earlier then I was , went to the bus stop to look for me as I had no umbrella . Wahahahaha . I didn't expect to that it will rain . I don't have the habit to bring umbrella . We were so drenched when we reached the saloon .

The hair stylist kept suan people . He some more say my mouth very bad ( coz i keep say him when he kept suaning us ) . Threaten to put my handphone number on the MRT . Dotz ...

(19/01) : Ended my test early , so I decided to call Cindy . Haha , just nice ! She is ready to go home too . Actually , she only wanted to buy some stuff home from Lot 1 . End up , we catch a movie , Mahjong Kong Fu . Its was nice . The usual plot , good people will have good ending in the end .

My test was on dealing with conflicts . Haha , had a tough time because each have our own interest . Stuff like that . The difficulty was to indentify what we used during the process .

*********************End Of Life Report*********************

Phew ! Finally completed my long stressed report ! I meant a school assignment . It is handed up so nothing to worry about . I think I won't scored a D for that , probably a C for that module .

I am not going to school next week expect for Thursday because there is still a short assignment and I am going for that short assignment so that I can score good grades .

I might not be blogging for some time because I really want to scored well in my Semester Exam , I didn't really do quite well in my CAs . Yea ! I can do it !

Okie ... that's for now people . Drop me a sms if you MISS ME okie ? Haha ... love you and all the best for your sems exams .

-burgurldotzcom-(tips from bel aka cold*star, if you want to contact your ex , remember to have her friend's number)

No comments: