Thursday, January 04, 2007

gOsh ...

I didn't want to spend money buying stuff but it seems impossible . Human's needs are endless . Spend $30 for 20 pieces of facial masks . Its been a long time since I last really take care of my face . Oh ya , normally 1 piece cause about $3 but I was lucky today . I just walk past the store Basic Beauty with the intention to buy and happen to see the promotion so I got it .

Last week , I wanted to see what biig discount body shop is giving and I realise its the tea tree series I been using . It is giving 45% off the products I am using . Haha , stock up like siaoz sia . Because all these discounts don't always come !

Nope , I am not vain . With good skin conditions , I need not use any concealer . Our face give 60% of first impression which determines whether one wants to further the conversation . Therefore , is our face important ? Yes , and so we must take care of it .

Went to watch movie , Night At The Museum with little brother after many people's recommendation . Haha , it worth the money man ! Its so funny . It taught me something , " Have faith and trust in people you love " . Often in life , we do have doubts in people we loved , probably they always tells us negative ba . Haha , anyway how true is it , you will know it some day some how ( indicating that it is not true all the time , winks* ).

Went out as with Evan and Val today . Nothing much happen . No mood ba . Knows that I didn't want to buy anymore new stuff as I know I have enough clothes . But there is a saying , " Clothes is never enough for ladies ! "

Dotz , my body is weak man ! I have airy tummy nw , still have flu when it is raining . Really need to take care of my health .

-burgurldotzcom-(tired !)

No comments: