Sunday, January 07, 2007

cLeAning up my blog a little ...

Haha, to start off with something happy . I felt bad to end of the Year 2006 with a hrash post . End up I got good feedbacks , guy friend telling me that he will do some reflection . Girls love it and said so freaking true it was ! Haha , had this inspiration to write something that is so true happening around us and I didn't know it will be so well-loved by readers , Haha ! I was only trying to get it off my chest ! I was also prepared to be scolded .

Nothing much happened from the time I last blogged . School is going to reopen very very soon . Had manage to complete my GEMs assignment just in time for submition . Thank goodness , I had a great project group mates .* My report is the still the same place where I last left it . I don't know what is wrong with it , probably , I need to speak to my lecturer .

Friday , I invited my Primary School friend , Janet to my house . Haha , her skin condition is very good . Haha , got the formulae for her mask . one spoon of HL milk , 1 spoon of lemon juice and 1 egg . Haha , watch 2 movies , in her shoes and princess dairy . Nice !

Been using this blog skin , blog song for a while . Probably , faithful readers might find it bored . But I don't intend to change any of it . I will only change if I had learn how to do it . Hahaha .

Kind of addicted to Girls Out Loud , watching it via You-Tube . It is fun and learning at the same time . Haha , but I don't have any preferance for the two host because they are both irksome ( Its my view and I am free to say anything ... don't scold me ).

Trying not to touch the computer as much as I could , semester exams is like 3 weeks away . Then off , gone in the wind man ! But hit by the tree , off I got to go for my ITP . Real sianz ...

SIS and BRO and UNCLE like MIA , dunno where they had gone to ... but get to see them in school tomorrow ....

-burgurldotzcom-( I hasn't abandoned the old nick I had for myself , presenting "cold*star de burgurldotzcom " )

No comments: