Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First Post for year 2007 ...

After a debating and harsh post to end 2006 , I will be nice on this post to start 2007 ...

Decides to turn on my laptop yesterday, wah ! My primary school friends( Jie Shan and Wee Hoon) found me in friendster ! Hmmm , not a mistake !(gees*) Jie Shan first reaction was I had changed a lot . They never expect my hair to be so long ... compared to the past .

I didn't had any happening event for the New Year . I just stayed home and watched the countdown . Hmmm , this year celebration aren't that fanastic . I still prefer the one in year 2000 .

Last night went out for dinner with family at goodwood park hotel . Its a dinner buffet . Not fantastic to my own opinion . The table beside me was a group of NS man , they are having a feast . Only two brought their girlfriends . You should see how they treat their girlfriend wor . SWEET ! Haha , no wonder their girlfriends waited for them .

I still enjoy my old self . Do stuff that I like not caring what people thinks . Eat like nobody is watching . Sleep as and when I please . Talk loudly and crude when I am angry to let the whole world knows that bel is not happy . Most importantly , as long as I am happy , nothing more matters much ....

Some habits I would like to change . Stop buying clothes ! Gosh , there is not enough hangers in the house le . Prob , it took me great pains to slim down ba . Keep investing on new clothes because the old ones I can't really wear le , over size for me . Bags too , my bags are overloaded by me . They almost spoiled but no spoil yet . Nerd kia is like that de , everything also bring .

Wah ! So fast semester exams is round the coner . Dotz ... I very scared of that . It determines whether I can go into year 3 ... I don't want to waste another year man !

Changing my little wishes ... Hope that I will stop sneezing man ! Had great difficulty to sleep , fluid keep flowing out of my nose . Gosh ! bel stop it , its gross ...

Okie .... that's all for now ... byeeeeeeeee

-burgurldotzcom-(happy ? new year)

No comments: