Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Pardon my violent nature ...

I must emphasis , I am not trying to be Xia Xue number 2 . But something like this keeps happening , and it really pisses me off . I must get this off my chest before I head down for my books .

Yesterday , one of my girlfriend declares herself single . Evan ( haha , thanks for this and you ban sei Wei Jie . Thanks Wei Jie for being understanding ... ) and I chiong down to meet her . At least accompany her to cry a little . ALL THANKS TO THE DUMBASS GUYS !

Please stop telling the girls that we wasted your effort . How much you did to woo us , how we entered your life and make some MAJOR changes . Enough . Shame on you , how much you emphasis on yourself .

You are the one wants to spend most of your time with your friends . You are the one who set when to meet . You are the one who sets the mood when we were dating . You are the one who cause the wedge between us . Then who are you to complain when problem arises ?

Have you ever tried to understand how little she wants ? Have you ever put yourself in her shoes ? Have you ever thought of her feelings ? Have you ever notice the differents before she does ? Have you ever look back at the past ?

It seems to be typical huh ? At first , the guy treat you real super nice . Like all his time is only for you . Slowly , he would asked one or more friends to join in . Then , slowly you tagged along in his group . Then slowly , he is out with his group of friends without you all the time .

That fine with us when you are out your friends , but all the time is too much . Then when you are out with us , you give that stupid boring face . That's what you call dating ? When you are out with your friends you give that super happy face . If you think that is right , then I think you should stead with your friends , 'cause they are the ones who make you happy , not us .

Time is something very important between couples because that brings about communication . When that is lagging , then relationship starts to strain . You complained about your limited time . No time ! No time ! No time ! Please don't say as if you are the only one who don't have enough time . I think the problem still lies if there is 48 hours a day .

If you don't know how to pioritise , just say so . Oh , my friends ask me go out , I must go . My date with my girlfriend , can postpone . If I want to go out with my girlfriend , any time also can go . Please lah ! Over your stupid head to think like that . Though she is your girlfriend , she can leave you anytime if you don't treasure it .

Have you ever wondered how little she wants ? Its not the quantity of time she wants . Its the quality of time she wants . It can be pobably one day in a week . It could merely just watching you play your games , having fun . Many , many little things . Just don't give us that stupid boring face . That's all we ask . Is that too much ?

Stop complaining to us that you have no money when you didn't even spend a lot on us . You should tell your friends because you spend money with them . Not us .

Girls. In their little heart , will still be hoping that the ex would change and ask for a patch till when ? They also don't know ...

***burgurldotzcom wants to tell readers not , my bro and sis not people like that , they will treat da sao and jie fu nice nice de which means there are good ones outside there , not all guys are bad ***

-burgurldotzcom-( I never regreted rejecting you because I know I could not give you the best of me . God gave us one heart , one heart can only have one person . )

No comments: