Monday, December 25, 2006

Yea ... lastest pic of me ... aka abt x'mas nite

Help me see I got grow fatter not . Taken when bro need to shop stuff for da sao . Don't know why sis so scared of me ... Haizzz . Red tee is sis , white tee is bro ... Yea , i still got one more uncle , he very lazy to come out de sooooo , don't have his pic lor ... Sad thing is , I was wearing my highest heels and I am still shorter than them .




Haha ... act fierce agn ...



Sista xtra ... act friendly ... don't play play ah ... (act fierce)



Cheery pic to end ... sista laugh till so fake ...

Original plan was to go chiong at MOS for X'mas eve . But I treat the girls , so I was broke and I didn't go , have to ban sei Val , so pai seh . Invite the girls to tawn over X'mas eve to X'mas . We all watch Love actually till 12.30 and then watch Hxxxx Jxxx Jxx till 3am . Whenever Xue Hui or Hwee Jing comment something -ve about Jay . Cindy will start throwing stuff at the them . Haha , flying saucers everywhere . Then Cindy and Hwee Jing went on with their stuff . Cindy watch VCD and one litre of tears while Hwee Jing suf net . Xue Hui and I collasp .

At 7am plus , my mum knock on the door , Dad is back ! Yea , he made it in time for X'mas . So he brought us all out for breakfast , haha . The car is super squeezy , but we talked about how what happen last night when we were sleeping . Apparently , Xue hui was scolding people when she was sleeping . Diaoz , how did she do that ? Hmmm , beats me ... After we reached home , Xue Hui and I went back to sleep straightaway . Then I don't know what happen liaoz . Jing was surfing the net , looking for vedio clips to watch . Cindy could not take it le , she collasp finally sia ...

Till about 1 pm plus ba , they all went home . Did a little cleaning up with Mum in vmy room . Lots of hair sia ... Haha ... Think I need to go third round of sleep . Tat tat ... that's all for now ... Byeeee and Merry X'm(ass) ... (noti -bel- is back )

Thanks for all the x'mas smses ...

-burgurldotzcom-( mErry X'm(ass) !!! )

No comments: