Thursday, December 21, 2006

naughty bel ...

Today is the birthday celebration for my two good secondary school friends . They are Jing and Cindy ... Heh heh , they got a treat from me not because its their birthdays , because I had asked them to help me shift my dad's stuff from the rented house to my own house . I don't want Mum to spend money on renting the house when we are not staying it .

Haha , it was tiring ! I was in charged of moving the things to the door . Then Jing and I had to picked them up from the door and load them onto the trolley . Jing will then pushed the trolley to my house . Cindy had to guide the house . When the trolley arrived , Jing and Cindy had to shift the stuff into the house . At times , I need to make space for the stuff, then Jing and Cindy will go to the rented house and load the stuff onto the trolley .

Till Pat arrived ! Gosh ! She is super duper noisy ... I then realised how quiet I was . Muhahaha ... Cindy was the tour guide for her . Pat entered the house and start searching for snacks and food and chocs , whatever she can find to pop into her mouth .

After the move had ended , I rang up Mum to tell her that everything was done . Dotz, later then I realised that there are some of documents still not shift yet . So I went back to the rented house and do it myself . Didn't want to troubled the girls since they had already relaxed themselves , they are the first to on the air-con in my room . I hasn't on it at all because the weather had been cooling these few days .

Wah ... though today is only the first day on my pocket money , I declared myself super broke . Haha , never mind since its holidays , just don't go out lor ... Got two sets of tea cups . One is pooh , that's for me . Another is snoopy , its for Jie . Haha , got this imagery where Jie can have tea with Qian Long . As for me , who can I have tea with ? Don't know .... status : waiting ...

Mum arrived home and treat the girls for dinner . Haha , I wanted to say , Ma , no need ... I help them to eat . Haha ...

Don't know why , seems to be closer wor . Jing suggested the girls to come my house on X'mas . I find it ok . Haha , save money and its fun ! Cindy wants to make tang yuan for us because tomorrow its dong zhi . Haha ... weird ...

Today bro back from his camp . He power sia , need not sleep de . Still can chiong out for BBQ . Till now he is not sleeping .

Yesterday , went out with poly friends ( brother , sister and 2 other guys ) . Bro and Sis went out on a shopping spree for their stead-to-be . Think I shouldn't had go , because I find their taste a bit off track .The comments I gave a bit discouraging . Anyway , they have the heart to do things for their girl ba . Haha ... they are not reading . Lalala , write what I want ... How I know they are not reading because they are now very busy making things . Wahaha , so nice to be a girl ... Haha ! Kanna label as bad girlfriend . Haha ... they thought if a guy got me a fish bone as gift I will be super happy . Then I said , go die la , when did I ever say I like fish bone . Then I commented that Bro not creative enough , then Bro said give what then . Then TS said MONEY ... a box of cash ... haha

I took that opportunity to shop the girls present too . Got them earrings . Haha , not girls will complain of extra stuff . Manage to shop for pat's x'mas present today.

Okie ... bed time for bel ... tomorrow's plan will be , make someone and pass her something , complete my rwp report ant go thru my gems ca2 . Yea ! That's the plan . Hope bro will help mum with the move the stuff of the over crowd with stuff house ; in short , move the stuff .

Nitey people ...

-burgurldotzcom-(lalala, noti aka bur bel , what else can I still have ?)

No comments: