Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I am back ....

Nope ... not from overeseas ... I meant back into the cyber world ... Ahacks*

These few days , I was busy with the move back to my own house , out from the rented house ... yippi . Didn't realise I had so many stuff till I packed them . Think Jie is going to wanyang when she comes back from her holiday because I took many hangers . Seems like after the move , many things are now throwable ( last time don't bear to throw them away ) . No worries , some things I will keep as long as I lived because they are precious to me .

Last Saturday , was the graduation of the Life Coaching programme . I didn't expect I would go up the stage because I thought I was just a little intern ( cute ! ) . Dotz , now everyone knows that I am Belinda , thanks ah , yati ! Mention my name , plan to stay low profile fail !

Haha , nothing important ... in her speech , she asked the audience to look at my face , because she wants the audience to know what was her first impression of me when she first saw me . At that time , she was thinking , how can someone so young know anything more than her grandma . Then she told the audience , I am nineteen , next , my age is exposed . At first , everyone went there thought that I was a coachee(those who undergo training with me knows la),now everyone knows that I am a caoch . Sob sob ... identity exposed ...

Actually , I really wondered if I look that young . Bro(18) keep thinking I(a di di to bro) am the same age as him . ( By the way , bro congratz ! Thanks , a da sao for my x'mas present ) . Bro said I look 16 to 17 to him . Yati too , thought that I am probably one to two years older than her . Haha ... somemore ? Anymore 1st impression age of me , please feedback ... ahahhaahaha

I just clean my laptop today and it looks brand new . It makes me happy to see it so clean haha , don't how long will it last . Till the next time I clean ba , lappy ...

Okie ... that's all for now then ! Tat tat , gooooooooood nite to all ....

-burgurldotzcom-(lappy is clean !)

No comments: