Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yesh ! I am a priest finally ...

Haha , after neglecting my studies for some time . Haha , finally I am a priest le ... Haha ... Wah , waited very long for a moment lik this . Haha , thanx blue for giving me stuff again . Dotz , no one can make me angry today ...

Haha , last night went to MXXXX's there and work again . This time really learn a lot . The ugly side of the job . For instance , if any of the staff asked us to take alcohol drinks from the bar , without us seeing that they key in orders , we better not take . Another one is remember to log out from our number , else staff there might use our name to order alcohol and sell it to the customers and the money they keep . And it is still going on now and they still don't know who is it . What ! It was kind of shocking to me ! Thank goodness senior staff is nice enough to tell me .

Manage to finish a little of the IE project , the lecturer had shorten the dateline . Gosh , slave-driver , Wee Kiat this time didn't really stress us . We all were kind of slacky . The most attentive part of the project was we were all sitting around to watch annime . Haha .

Ya ... that all ba ... buaizzz ... da jia ...

** correction by val its roslinda who said ," Romeo , why is your heart fleeting around ? " **

-burgurldotzcom-( priest rox !!)

No comments: