Monday, November 13, 2006

Really don't know what to do ...

Got my punishment for misusing the E-Learning . I used 4/7 weeks to maple . Haizzz , Friday to Sunday got to entertain distant relative . No choice , last minute work . Haizzz , now blogging from school somemore .

Okie , Firday was my cousin's wedding . My stupid cousin ask if I noe my cousin who was marying . I said not really . Then he said , "Same here , I am there for the food . " . Dotz , hmmm , though s'pore is small , yet family ties seems to be distant .

Satureday was to entertain my distant relative . He is my mum's tang ge . All his daughters and son-in-laws are capable ( In malaysia , they have social status , Singapore I don't lah ) . But they are very humble . Gosh ! They aren't like because I am rich , then I should be snoobish . That time at Malaysia they given gave us a good treat , not because to match their social status , but its out of their goodwill . We really talked about our lives .

Sunday , its was my dad's ex-college house warming . Though she is a single woman , I was so inspired by her . If I had no husband , I can live on my own , having my condo , stuff like that . Though she is rich , she is also humble . She had gone thru severals hardships to climb to where she is now .

Today is the first day of school after E-learning . Sianz , just realise that when have I become a relationship consultant ah ? Its just that I had one past relationship nia mah . Haha , I must start charging man . I don't think I will give you the perfect answer , but I will give you the answer to the best that I know .

okie ... that's all for now ...

-burgurldotzcom-( sometimes I am devilish , sometimes I am angelica ... )

No comments: