Monday, November 06, 2006

An unexpected entry

Didn't want to blog for the time being till I train maple till 3rd job . But I just die because it was laggy . Without any warning , a stone crush onto me and I was send to nearest town . Think I wait a little later and go in and train again .

Ok , share with you all what I learnt in my GEMS last friday . I had learnt that what we words we used is very important . And some times what girls said have underlining meaning . For instance , if your girl friend says , " Its getting late , what time isn't now ? " . Pighead boyfriends will just tell her the time . Actually , she is hinting you that she wants to go home .

Used my this weekends to chiong maple , chiong till my head going to brust . Its something I worked very hard for , I am not going to give it up man ! Maple friends had been nice to me . Dotz , I don't want to receive anything from them le . Felt pai seh getting stuff from them . My weapon from them too .

Today , used the entire day to do project in school . Wee Kiat , really want to sue him for giving me pressure . Dotz , in the other hand , we manage to complete one project . Reached home , I felt like the my battery is entirely drained out . After a bath felt better . Manage to maple awhile more .

Watch gong today , a line hit me , Juliet ask " Romeo , why is your heart fleeting around ? "

Got my sim card replaced , ya , remember to give my your numbers again ... thanx ppl

-burgurldotzcom-( Romeo , why is your heart fleeting around ? )

No comments: