Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sorry for not blogging for some time ...

Haha , finally all the major tests are over . I am expecting to fail one . I brought it all to myself . I will buck up the next time round . Haizzz , I think I can finally concentrate on my studies after obtaining my dream of being a priest in maple .

Yesterday , I went to school without knowing that there is a change in venue . Suay enough , I forget to bring my handphone . I called home if anybody to message me the venue . Nobody did ! All Wee Kiat did was message me was " You are Late ! " and " Lect is here ! " as usual . Haha . Sianz . I almost went home to take Leave of Absence because this is the only way I could retake my test . Then I met Eric on the way . He called the other classmate and we rushed to the venue . The paper I think I am too panick that I that I had forget all the stuff that I had last minute studied . Sianz .

Wah, two lessons being cancelled . One is Industrial Engineering , another was my favourite GEMS , interpersonal skills . Gosh ! End up met Valerie to go to Little India . We went to do threading for eyebrown . But it was cheap so I did my entire face and eyebrown . It was good . I paid $15 for eyebrown and entire face hair . My long xu(upper lip hair) is gone ! But it will be back , in a few months .

Then we head down to Orchard . Wah ! Got disney fair . Indulge in myself in my Pooh Pooh Land le . Bought a wall clock and alarm clock . Haha , Dad sponse me again . Hey , I almost got the Pooh plate ah , cup ah , bowl ah , fork and spoon ah . Waahahahaha . Bel is Pooh freak man . Heng , the fair end after Christmas . So I got some more time to save money to buy more Pooh related stuff . Actually not only me lah , my Dad also becoming Pooh Freak , went he just come back from oversea , he pass by duty free shop and brought Pooh chocs (actually its sales grimicks , it just that you buy Smarties Chocs with a pooh soft toy ) . I don't know to take Pooh Pooh out from the plastic when the new house is ready . I scared it will be dirtied . But the outer plastic won't be able to last long .

Haha , it was super pain . Jia let ! Got brother de jing shen le ( bro 's attuide) , ai mei bu yao ming ( so vain till the extend that we don't want our lives ) . Wear that super pain cork shoes . Dotz , new wounds occured . Sianz . Last minute , my secondary school mates asked me out . Haha , friend just got her licience for one month and drove us . Thanks yolk lam . When is my turn ? Haha , wanna sit my car , you got to wait man !

Last night we don't know where to drink coffee . Called brother and sister(= a guy) . Sister got za bo , everithin of frends gt to wait le . Sister bian le la ... Shhh ... sister you not reading right ? Call lattee at coffee club xpress , low fat ... wahahaha . Ya , not ruining my little small diet plan .

Wah , really miss my polymates . Sianz , gender differences , many stuff is a noooooo . Prob stuff they shoot me its not like what I said its out of point . Prob used to talking a step ahead rather then speaking step by step . Haha , never mind . Its people differences . So , its either you learn or you inorge . Its better you learn lor . Haha , I not going to care what people think , I am happy with myself .

Find myself getting noisy by days . All thanks to the boring lectures . Hahaha , we always find topics to talk , non-stop that is the best part . Gosh ! Haha , so isn't ruining me ? Erm , so don't ask why Bel getting noisier ...

I really wonder who is reading my blog , if you are , please tag ! Just say something like I am reading , if you really got nothing to say . I don't find it lame . I think its mutal respect , since you know me , I think its better you sort of let me know what you know about me .

**realise I didn't upload any pictures , this is because I lost my N70 ... **

-burgurldotzcom- ( its time to tone down )

No comments: