Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Had a bad day ...

Today , I had a bad day . I was been shouted at my another course mate . I felt that I wasn't in the wrong . I just walked away ending with , " Don't talk to me " else it will be a bigger fight man . Okie , shan't elaborate on it . Else it becoming talking to behind people's back .

Over the weekends , I didn't do anything much . Merely sleeping . Don't know why am I so tired . Dotz , manage to finish 98 % of purchasing of furniture . Haha , I didn't do anything just gave some practical comments . Dotz , losing the Art side of me man .

An interesting incident : We were shopping for lights . I saw this light , super nice compared to the one Jie choose . Then Jie says , its different when you off the light . Then , the sales assistant do us the service . And the first comment I gave was , " Ohhhhh ... it was horrible . "

Monday , started with drving lesson with the school . Gosh , sian 1/2 lah . Tio the instructor I dislike sia . I hope into the car as per normal . I slowly drive in the circuit . Manage to get the turning points right . Got a little problem with parallel parking . I need to think where to turn the wheel .

Super angry , morning drivers very hiong , they cut me , else didn't let me over take . Gosh ! Kind of a little angry . Lesson with Mr Ong is better . He said the way I drive not natural . Zzz , never mind , haha ...

K .... bed time for bel !

-burgurldotzcom-( had a bad day )

No comments: