Saturday, November 25, 2006

Reporting reporting ...

Now I waiting for my hair to be dry . Early part of the day , I went to East Coast Park to play amazing race with Yati and Elizaberth , together with about two hundreds other . After that I went to Suntec to meet dearest Amanda . Dotz , its been long since the last time I saw her . Tomorrow she is heading off for some mountain climbing . All the best to her Ok !

Had to postpone Jie's birthday dinner because I thought that Jie's birthday is 5th December so its alright to postpone it to tomorrow because I think I can think make it else if its for today . It will be too rush for me .

Got an Adidas jacket . Its was not me leh . Its not mao mao material . But I liked the colour , black with golden strips . Haha ... When I reached home , I realised that the material is not thick enough , I am afarid that it will not keep me warm from the chilly air-con .

Friday I had to sleep early because I need to wake up early for the amazing race . Early part of te day on Friday , I had favour from my Gems lecturer . She allowed me to take the test in an earlier timing so that I can meet it in time for my driving test . The paper is kind of hard , I tried my best already ...

About my driving test ... I manage to perfect my circuit . But when it is outside the center , I became slacky . I became reckless ba , probably very enthu to keep in my lane so swing the car a lot . Tester became so nervous while sitting beside me . 1 good point I had learnt was to eat sweets because it help me to keep calm a lot . When the tester made any comment , I keep biting the sweet .

**I don't think you are reading as you always do not read what I wrote **
Don't know why stuff are so conicidentially clashes with you . Friday , my tester paper had your name . Today , I saw someone wearing the same necklace you last gave me . I don't remember what was it on Thur le .

Jie ... what' wrong with Jie ... dotz ... waitg for Jie to online ... coz he seem to have problem wor ...
I am enjoying my slibblinghood I had with my couse mate . My kor , jie and uncle . Kor is really nice and patient man ! Wah KN discharge le , leaving this paradise of nurses ...

Was going through all my friends' blog just now . Find it apologitic because I couldn't be with them during their difficult times . I just realise I had not online for 2 nights ...

Okie ... I am collasping ... byeeeeee

-burgurldotzcom-(zzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

No comments: