Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Finally I can slack a little ...

Its been days since I last update right ? Haha ... Spend my weekends " enjoying myself " . Haizzz , kept mapling a little , refuse to revise my test . Monday , shared my experience of my failing drving test . Even I failed my test , Taj allowd me to drive his car a little . Joan said the wat I drove is safe . Happy* Then I went to look for Dad and we had brunch together . Wah , my Dad is super busy sia ... Gosh ...

Tuesday , I went to school early to have tuition lesson with Boss(WK) for the math test . Heng ! There is a tuition else today's test will be a good game for me . Haha . After lesson , we went to club room to continue our revision again . Haha , completing the mock test paper within 1/2 hours .

I was introduce to a new game called risk . Wah ! Use a lot of brain cells lor ! Keep thinking how to take other terrories and protecting existing ones . Played till 9 plus ... since 6 pm ba ... Ya ... Long game sia ... I had beginner's luck sia . Having the best terrories . Manage to keep it ...

Today , math test was kind of Okie ( cannot say Easy , else fail very pai seh[malu] one ) . Had some fun during GEMs lesson . Benerd keep saying "stuff" . "My evil me came out , don't feel like letting him presentation because he get more marks . " End up , our group didn't get to present because it was late .

After gems , I had to meet the group members in the club room for the next upcoming presentation . End up playing Risks again . New member Khee Ming played . Wah ! He got beginner's luck , got the same terrority I got the last time . Out of six players , I was the fourth to be kick out .

After clearing the IE project , we(ZY,me,KM) help boss(WK) in his major project . Haha ! Yea !Not disclosing more details till everything has an answer . Wah ... a lot of things to blog about this but I can't !!!

For myself , chionging school stuff more ba . Looking forward to meet the girls on Friday sia ...

-burgurldotzcom-( a little tired ... finish report den ZZZZZ )

No comments: