Sunday, December 03, 2006

Can't wait le ...

Was waiting for Val to send me the picutres , but either I was mapling or out for lunch ... Just no fate to show you all the picutres .

Friday was an important day my friend . He confessed to a girl he know for a year , like her for six months . End up , he got rejected . The girl's reply was , " I don't want you to waste your parent's money on me . Your parent's money is for you to study . " I thought it was quite true . Since last tuesday , XX , XX and I had been staying back in school to help him . Writing letter , make flower , counselling him before he turn timid . At least he confess ba ... I can only say things might not be the same again .

Wah , yesterday finally met Mavis . Gosh ! Its like two years since we last met . Finally her As over le . Met up with her , still the same . Haha , she didn't tell anyone in JC that she learn ballet . Ya lor , I also laugh when I first knew that she learn ballet . Because she is not girly- gentle at all ... haha .... ( pardon me ! ) . If I got the pictures I upload for all of you to see . Pictures tells a thousand words ba .

Today , was mapling at the new sever call DEPXXXXX , char name is OobeldidioO . Played maple becasue of my polymates and my maple friends ask me to . One friend question my belief , "Why you want to help them train ? If they enjoyed maple , they won't use hack . " My belief , I want to help them to adapt to noob life since all of us are once pro . I want to help them train so that we can level together , do stuff together . Haizzz , I don't know .

Went to my room , hugzzz pooh pooh , felt much more better . Dad said me , " Everything is you will lose it , expect for pooh pooh . You never drop pooh pooh , treat it like gem like that . Handphone don't know drop how many times . " Heh heh , Pa because it is Pooh Pooh la .

okie , I am tired , time for bed ....

-burgurldotzcom- ( color for bed tyme ! )

No comments: