Sunday, October 08, 2006

trying to know myself more ...

Today , I toned down a lot . An over size tee and a bermudes ( dunno isn't lie that spell ) . Gosh ! Looking at myself today . Not caring how people look at me . I realised I am smaller by a size . Looking at the mirror , I asked myself , am I happy at all ?

Currently single and available ... So ? Someone who used to be near to me , now far . There is this extra strenght that helps me go on with my life is gone . Trying my very best to learn to live without it . Smiling heartily , comfort people who needs help more than I do . Felt tired , couldn't found someone to lean on or to san jiao . One tried to be , but he couldn't , caused he is living in his shadows .

My poly life sucks . I couldn't find a good friend . To elaborate , a good female friend to have lunch with . Probably there are too many guys in this course . Thanks Freq and Junio , you guys are great friends . See people with friends around the campus . Just can't help feel lonely .

Family life . Jie finds me too spendrift . To be honest , I don't really like it when people have the same stuff as me , unless it something good and I want this someone to have it , I will say I don't mind . And all these stuff might be a little more costly . Haizzz , why I always kanna say . Bro leh ? 15 year old nia , got the same handphone as me . He always use me as a block , for instant , if he wants the stuff . He will wait till I request for it and then he will ask for it . He is a great liar , he said he will pay for the n70 and the PSP . He haven't paid for it and he already got a new nike shoes . How about me ? My shoes which I wore to sch almost everyday , the sole is anout to wear off ? I didn't get any .

After he is gone , I missed out many great movies . Either my friends are attached and so they watch with their boyfriends or they do not like to catch movies . Gosh ! Where to find movie kakis . Think I miss the movie Little Brother le .

Finally spilling what I had kept for months ... Is bel happy ? Chionging Mapling to stop myself for thinking too much .

-burgurldotzcom-(lvl up today)

No comments: