Wednesday, October 04, 2006

shopping experience points gain !!!

No worries Feeq , not about maple this time . Its about shopping !!! Haha , many people might be thinking , why so weird , today also not Friday , why am I shopping today ? Haha , our dearest Val lor , Friday cannot , thursday I end at 5 . So bo bian ( no choice ) , today meet lor .

Wah , dearest Val late for 1 hour . Heng , Lao Gong (husband ) PSP pei ( accompany ) me wait for her . Wah , after all she had to pei her ah ma . Won't blame her de , because I just lost my ah ma ( grandma ) early this year mah . So people out there , must treasure your ah ma okie ?

*For the benefit of Feeq , puting in english words ... *

I didn't get to eat oyster ommlette ( dunno lik tt spell correct nt ) , because boss not in . Had to eat hokkien mee . Wah , its like two person portion lor . Like , no matter how you eat , also cannot eat finish one . Every mouth I took was like torture . Finally gave up , don't want to eat anymore le . Sit there wait for Val .

Haha , finally received her sms saying that she about to reached le , somemore she is giving me a treat for been late . Finally she reached . Hahaha , we ate the beard set then . Wah , I like peanut butter . Aware of my dieting plan , I only ate 2/3 of the bread . And pass it to Val . Hahaha , aiya , she no need to go diet one , her boyfriend dote her so much .

After feeling very full , decieded to start excersing immediately . First stop is Fxxxxxx 21 , whacked her ah clothes there so expensive . Gosh ! 1 top for $60 . Dragging her out of the shop is difficult . But Bel did it all ! Then saw a bag I like , actually I also need a bag . Kept that in mind because Txxxxx Cxx is also having a sale .

Reach Pxxxxx Fxx , saw my pretty cousin ah li ( kelly ) . She is a malaysian , came to Singapore to work . Haha , Val sat down and wait for me while we talked . Updating each other about our families well-being . Haiz , afterall , we still have to part . She said that she will come my house during New Year , looking forward to that .

Went to Far East , still think that the bag I first look is still the best so went back to get it . Wah , end up didn't had the colour I wanted . Convinced my self to try new colour in order to get new piece . After buying that , realised that my bag is super heavy . At that moment , felt that I really need a hanger to carry my stuff for me .

After shopping a few shops , getting stuff that we wanted . I got a slipper from Roxy at $8 ( 50 % discount ) because it is end of season sale . Val get some stuff too . Let her tell you all herself . Haha . Check it out ba .

Eh , we didn't take any pictures for today hor ... just realised it . I had been sneezing for no reason the whole day . Weird ... Now feet pain pain , heart pain pain , duno ware pain le . Numb le .

Didn't know that this friday is latern festival till a friend told me . Haha , I feel it sia , can play sparks and candle and can take latern . Haix , but its meaningless to celebrate alone . Reach home , wanted to share a bag with Jie . End up kanna her say , always anyhow spend money . Mayshe she didn't know , my crampler bag 1.5 yrs le , nike bag 1 yr le , m:)phosis bag de going to spoil le . Haizzz , how nice if I was a spoiled brat , want wind , get wind , want rain , get rain .

Okie ... that's all for tonight ... nitey everyone ...

-burgurldotzcom-(yao gui bao bei got kanna abuse not ?)

No comments: