Friday, October 13, 2006

Blogging from school ...

Hiyeee , -beL- saying hello from Singapore Polytechnic . LAME -_-!!!

Weird ! I don't feel tired even though I don't have enough sleep . Went to school 10 mins late for the first lecture . Saw my classmate on the at Jurong East , Phew ! someone late with me . Officially woke up at 9 am . Was already been awaken at 8.15 am . Don't know why I just couldn't get off the bed . Gosh ! Late again ! Self rewarding programme for not been late is been postpone again .

Last night , meet dearest Val because she got free ticket to MOS . Swee lah ! Like the place a lot sia ! Personally view only . I prefer MOS than Zouk le . Reach there about 10 pm like that . Bought a drink which cost $16 . Luckily got 1 for 1 . So each of us $8 . Haha , this drink is a little special ba . There is this "ice-cube" that keep blinking red light . Haha , dunno call wat Voka . At first it tasted like medicine . Subsequent drinks of it , it taste nice !


Haha , heng ah ! Its tertiary night ! So there are also many noob clubbers . First we don't know where to deposit our bags , don't know where to collect our bags . Certain areas cannot enter . But the people there were nice . Following us , making sure we went the right place . Then the waiter and waitress take orders . Unlike Zouk , you need to queeue yourself .

I didn't get to stay there longer as I wanted too . Because Val's boyfriend scared Val drunk . So he station himself somewhere outside MOS at 11 pm . Haizzz , the atmosphere was great , I wanted to stay there longer .

Reach home , head a bit pain . Wei ( grastic ) also a bit pain . Had to wait till 2 am before I could sleep because of my long wet hair . Val so sweet , message me whether I had reached home not . Haha , no boyfriend le , no one send me home mah . Evan ! Next time must join us , you will like it !

Today , don't know why like offended Peter Herman like that , the moment I talked , he said me liao . People behind me talked non-stop but he didn't scold them . Gosh ! But everything was fine other than that . Phew ! The rest of the day should be better .

-burgurldotzcom- ( I loving it ! )

No comments: