Friday, October 20, 2006

Sorry for not updating for some time ...


Finally its Friday , the last day of the week . Phew ! Finally I could take a rest . Been concentrating on modules that have assignments that needed to be handed in ; neglecting other modules .

Started off the day with experiment in the lab . Find Kenny nicer this semester . He helped me set the scope because I had a problem setting the scope , the lecturer keep rattling what to set but I just couldn't find the button .

I was very bored with the lecture , because the lecturer was reading whatever written in the book . I took my PSP out and start playing . Haha ... For just 15 minutes I put it back and start to regain my concentration and start playing attention to the lecturer and I still don't get the lecture .

Finally all the core modules lectures ended , it was my gems . Haha ... There is this situation : Your boyfriend wants to spend more time with his soccer friends . The lecturer made all the girls to be in the same group . It was fun . First question was why are you upset ? The girls answer : I am more important than them ( I agree ) . He should know how to manage him time ( I also agree ) . The second question was : What do you want him to do ? Spend more time with me . For me is , at least spend 1 day in a week with me . ( Then they said I should fight for my rights else very easy being bully ) . The most extreme answer was ask him don't play soccer anymore , come look for me , I am more beautiful . ( We all laughed ! ) . The last question was : What would you do ? : When he date you , you reject him , claiming that you want to go out with your friends .

During the discussion , the guys was strongly disagreed . Girls said they want their boyfriend to accompany them all the time , guys said , no life ah ! Guys said , when the boyfriend is playing soccer , the girlfriend can sit aand watch him play . Girls said it the quality time that counts , not the quatity time that counts . Haha ! So the bottomline is communication is important . Girls and guys are wired differently .

( candid shot )

Then end of lesson , met Cindy , Jing and Bay for dinner . Haha , end up having Sakae buffet for dinner . End up got to go home and Shit , ate too much ...


(aren't they cute ? feel like working that )


The day before , Val , Evan and I went out together to spend time with each other since next week Val school reopen le . Evan was desperately needing money so we trio went to look a job . I didn't need a job , just work for fun lor . Heh heh ! Earn moeny for the future . I not like guys , they got motive de , they want to jio gals . My reasons are purely innocent . Wahahaha ...

-burgurldotzcom-( tummy feeling like shit !!! bloated !!! )

No comments: