Sunday, October 22, 2006

An entry before I shut my laptop down ...

Dotz ... my girlfriends are having relationships problem . I disqualify myself from giving any relationship advice because my past relationship isn't a good one , ( else I am still attached or something down the same line ) . I will just talk about my past experience and probably talks about what I will do if I were in her shoes .

I had said many times le but I still wanna say , going back to the singlehood life wasn't easy . I am learning to do so now . Listening to my girlfriends rattling about their little brickers with thier boyfriends , makes a miss those brickers . At that time , they seems like a big problem and it could be solved by just a hug . Haha , there is this saying , if the problem can be solved using its not a problem , think it relationship . Problems that can be solved with a hug is not a problem !!!

Think the job I went for interview itssuccessful . I just got a call . Starting on Wednesday ( training nia ) . Good life experience for me ba ! Too innocent is not good . I got to learn to protect myself . I am now a single ! So many stuff got to learn to do myself le . Can't live a life , hoping someday a prince will save and protect me right ?

My maple life ... Haha ... love to talk about that . That is the prove to my endurance . Haha , I said that I will chiong 3 rd job rite ? Ta da ! here I am . Just manage to level up yesterday , just before 12 am . Today train a little more ... pei yao gui bao bei awhile . Diaoz , he so noti today . Ask him sit down to rest awhile , he don't want . Dotz , dote and spoil him too much le ... I just can't help it lah ...

Okie ... any feedbacks post in my tag board okie ...

-burgurldotzcom-( loves to think about what is relationship about ? )

For more PixuReS :


No comments: