Tuesday, October 17, 2006

gosh ! hasn't been updating for days ...

Haha , decides to post an entry while I am uploading my friendster pictures ! Hasn't been uploading all thsese for a while . Ya , this semester is busier and tougher than usual ...

Fri ( 13/10) : Went out with Val , actually she wanted to wash her bracelet . End up we forgotten about it . We keep shopping till we were so broke . Actually wanted to watch movie . But after checking our accounts . Realised how much we spend , end up we gave up the idea of watching movie and went home instead .

Sat ( 14 /10 ) : Went out with bro , sis and mum . Actually wanted to eat queenstown fishball mee de , end up it closed , so we ate fried guo tiao . Then we went to taka to check out whether the mattresses are really that cheap . End up it is still the same . Haha ! Interestingly , I did a little test on myself . I purposely wore a Winnie the Pooh tee , many people were turn off by that even though the cutting of the tee fits me perfectly . Haha ! Cool , fun !

Sun ( 15/10 ) : Dad got to entertain Meeru boss as he and his family had came to Singapore . So we both family got to have dinner together . Nice man , no airs even though he owned a island . Yes , he owned an island ! Haha , disgrace myself while eating crabs because I break the crab shell with all the sauce all over me .

Mon ( 16/10 ) : Its evan's birthday . She chooses to celebrate with us , happy* Haha , a dinner at sakea . We ladies ( val , me and evan ) afarid of growing fat decides to eat rame instead of don , haha ... Then we went for a walk . Haha , I decides to drop in coffee bean and ta ban coz mani of my classmates working there . Saw Tiong Seng only . Haha , newbie mah , ask a lot of questions . Then realised that how can birthday without cake . So instantly went to got a cheesecake , luckily coffeebean gt candle and lighter . Phew ! Then go home ...

-burgurldotzcom-(nitey ... bel is getting stoney , for pics checkout my friendster , lazy to upload le )

No comments: