Sunday, October 01, 2006

1st post of the month Oct ...

Started the morning off with Maple again . Haizzz , no choice , must gain experience points through hard work . Going out with Cindy later . Class outing was suddenly cancelled at 1 am plus . Blessing in disgust . Don't really like to go to shopping places when I am broke . And its super broke .

Maple is getting boring to me . Its like gaining only 6 % per hour . And you are killing the same monster over and over again . So nice to be noobs . A little experince points needed to level up Forcing myself to play so that I can attain my goals I set 3 months ago . Yea ! Looking forward to 3 rd job , -Bel- ! chiong ah !

School life . Manage to make a new friend call Ellieen . She is from games designing course . I first heard of it , I said cool . Then she said no no . Haha , programming , everyones' zi ming siang . 1 full-stop missing , the entire programme cannot work . Haha , nice girl . She is similar to me , taking gems by herself .

Gosh , had always been talking about gems a lot . Probably its the modules I like . I felt glad that I had always manage to get what I want in some way or the other . 1st I got the hot favourite , ettiquae , then I got know your rights , now its interpersonal skills . Haha . I loving my gems life .

Realise that busineese lecturers always emphasize on introduction . We were ask to use a word to describe ourselves and I used Bur . Haha , I belong to the sotong catatgory de . Then we need to recite those in front of us . So Ellieen and I secretly write down those in front of us . Hehe , but lecturer discover it . Phew , we were the first few . So not much name to remember .

Okie , got to be honest . Kind of pissed of with class rep because 18 of us had to get 18 books . Firday morning , it turned out to be he got it for us . So it seems to be a light in the darkness for my future in this class . I had just getting to know my classmates better and now I had been slot into another class where the people in that class already know each other for 1 and half years .

Okie , that's all for today ... Wah ...

-burgurldotzcom-( its just another day ... )

No comments: