Tuesday, October 24, 2006

bel is rattling ...

Started this morn by going to the market to have breakfast and lunch . End up buying an electonic toothbrush . Whole family got very amused by it ... dotz . On and off the button , imagine what is going to happen to me when I used it and giggling to themselves . For instance a bloody gum ...

Next went to Vivo city again ! Cause there is a wedding dinner coming on 10 Nov . Mum had no clothes for that . Haha , slim down so good . Found a dress , look mature lah . But I like . I thought of wearing that for graduation dinner . Haha ...

Last night I was been diagonised with grastic pain . Doc said I am those that cannot take in a large amount of food at one go , musz slowly spread many meals de. Gosh ... Eating medicine was a pain . But if I don't eat medicine , I cannot eat food . Because I will feel the pain if I swallow something into my stomach . Parents very long winded . There am I in pain , yet they yelk non-stop ...

Okie ... that's all for now ... tired le ... medicine taking its effect now ... byeeeeeeee

-burgurldotzcom-( bel get well soon ! )

No comments: