Friday, October 27, 2006

sick again ...

Went to see the doctor again today . Grastic problem is solved but digestion problem hasn't . Causing me some pain in my tummy . Had to take new medication . Wah ... I just bomb my toilet ... think its detoxication ba .

Haha , last Wednesday , it was my 1st day of work . My co-worker , called Chris , very nice . Keep teaching me new stuff when I am bored . I was only suppose to clear empty cups and clear ash trays but he taught me the table number , clean wet bottles , brought me to the kitchen ( not waitress will get to go there unless you are runner ) .

Sad to say , I can't work for the time being because of my sickness . I like to play with the take order machine . To work with my friends too .

Gosh ! Next weeks they are so many tests . Got to start studying . But the medication keeps making me wanting to sleep . Like that how huh ?

-burgurldotzcom- ( sick gurl is a in town )

No comments: