Thursday, September 28, 2006

Maple is down again ...

Wah , maple is down again . Shouldn't have sleep so early last night . I was thinking of sleeping early so that the next morining I can pq . Gosh , all thanks to the new cash items , causing problems to the maple .

When will I ever be priest . For this , I had being saying for three holidays le . Shen ah ! Cannot treat me like this de . Wah , see I so CUTE , you bear to do so ? Wahahaha , the whole nation slim down le , after reading the previous line because they had puked out what they ate months ago .

Yesterday ,I was having lunch with Cindy because we took the same gems . Cindy was saying that her mum could really eat but after she gave birth , she slimed down . Then I said , after fat people gave birth will slim down . Then Cindy and Wei Jun said they would have to give birth now . So that they could slim down .

This guy call Engi ( don't know how to spell his name ) , came along and join us at our table because he is waiting for his girlfriend to be release from her lesson . Haha , find him kind of ke lian . Like kanna aunties questioning . Haha , I just sat at a side and laughed at him . For instance , Wei Jun fed him , then Cindy asked him whether he want ? Then Wei Jun said he better want , else the whole gang will boycott both of them .

Later 1 pm got lesson , sian ... heard that the module will difficult cum many assignments to do . Wah , this time good game liao ...

Okie ... that's all for now ... byeeeeeeee

-burgurldotzcom-( I don't want to go to school , I don't want to study ... )

No comments: