Monday, September 11, 2006

Updating blog for the second time : Revival of my maple dog yao gui bao bei

Now eating curry puff with guilt , its ruining my dieting plan . But I am only going to do it for just today . I won't let something that work hard in gone down the drain . Meet Miss Lee , she said I look better . Yea , what's should be out is out , and what's in should be in . I work very hard for it .

Manage to sleep better this time . Jie wake up very early to pack the house . Followed by Dad ( he packed till wanna faint* le because he have too much rubbish le ) . Haha ... I rolled on the bed and refused to wake up till 10.30 am . Haha ... late for the work .

Went to office today , to find Uncle Long already inside . Phew ! Think I wouldn't miss out any delivery . Sat down and started mapling . To my shocked ! My char is in a different place and my char had " died " once . I was super pissed . I was even pissed when I found out that it was my ex's doing .

My ex had gave his friend the account to help him train maple . End up he meddle into my account . Zzz ! Caused me much inconvience to get it straight . Settling many stuff . End up , I made a new friend . He super funny sia , he keep asking many questions , trying to be perfect . I had a great laugh !

After work , I went to Lot 1 to get dinner , maple card and Jay's ablum pre-order form . Haha , end up the ablum is out ! Happy ! Summore , I also got the last poster ! Lucky of me right ? I am always craving for KFC chicken . I think when the day the coupon expired , my craving will also stop because its too expensive to always to eat KFC ...



Reach home le , first thing was to revive my yao gui bao bei . My dearest dog , accompany me train in maple de yao gui bao bei . Haha , gosh ! He still get hungry so easily . For it , I search high and low for the scroll of life lor . Ya , dote it a lot sia ...

Haizzz , MSN down , feeling a little funny here and there ... Read blog !!!

-burgurldotzcom- ( yao gui bao bei ROCKS ! )

No comments: