Thursday, September 14, 2006

Felt so lucky ...


After reading Eric's blog , I realised that I haven't check my results . With much fear in me , I had to take a lot of courage to check my results . To my surprises , really big surprise , I manage to get a good GPA which I did not expect . I was expecting myself to scored badly because I didn't have the mood to study because I just suffered from a breakup . This is merely lucky , and I will study hard the next time .

Today , went out with Val and Evan , actually got Mavis ( end up she sick , then cannpt meet us le ) . Evan had promote us to do hair treatment . End up only Evan and I went for the treatment because Val is going to rebond her hair . I decide to go since the ends of my hair is quite spoilt . Really worth it for $20 . I felt like my hair had been just rebonded with volume . Haha , lucky for me , I only need normal rebond . Evan's hair is kind of hair , so she got to do a little more than normal type .

Next we went for a little shopping , Wah ! Didn't expect to spend $80 in the shop . Sianz ! No choice , slim down le , need new jeans . Later , I got to get bikini because flying with Dad to Maldive . I thought the shop was at Marina Square . Haha ... thanks to my poor memory , even with Val's reminder . I still think the shop is in Marina Square till I didn't find it then I realised that it is at Raffles City . So we three ate at Hong Kong Cha(4) Cha(1) Ting first . We took many pictures in there . Then we walked to RC to get my bikini . One off from 'Angel's Little wishes' .



( Isn't the mango ice tasty ? )

Flying off tomorrow night to Maldive , sound a little sudden right . No choice , my Dad always give last minute bombs . No worries , I be backed in Singapore by Monday .

Sian , my Dad hor . Wat lao ! I just came back from Bugis . Saw him waiting to picked my Mum for supper . So I went over to say Hiz to him . Then he said I am drunk . What the ! Doesn't mean I go pubbing once with my friend , I would always go . So pissed ! If I am drunk , can I even balance on my heels ? Then next I rung my Dad to tell him about my GPA , then he said I can do better one . Freak me out , he didn't even say even said stuff pleasing to my ears . Is this why they are called parents ?

****Hope you are not reading this****

Thank you ! You really kept your promise . Haha , okie , I will learn to trust guys who made promises ! End of the day , you will still be reading . ( This para is about shyt , please don't read ... Thank you ! )

-burgurldotzcom-( pls rem to smile @ the ang moh )

No comments: