Sunday, September 10, 2006

loSt !!!

I just bath finish only . Been start packing my stuff since 5 pm . Hehe ... kind of late to start packing right , serve me right ! Couldn't sleep well last night . Wake up 9.30 am when I slept at 4 am last night .

Started the day of by watching the last few espiodes of Naruto . Talking about Naruto , hehe , I got this Naruto craze , feel like getting the cone-shape thingy to wear on the head when I am sleeping , like Naruto , or the green frog pounch , hehe , nice to see it puff up wf notes ... Probably I will save money because if the froggy too skinny I will heart pain de ... Haha

When its espiode 200 , I kanna cheated , there is no espiode 200 le . I xin xin gu gu download espiode 200 , to find that there is someone critising the subtittles of Naruto , LAME LOR ! Then they show how differently Naruto and the other charcters are drawn in many different espiodes . Zzz , got to wait till 13 Sept for espiode 200 ...

Actually wanted to ask Mei about Naruto espiode 200 de , end up its bluice whom reply . Sian 1/2 , got to train maple le ! Hasn't been training for some time le , and its time for me to be PRIEST ! YOU! Hasn't been training much hor , see , I tio guild leader said ... Arghhhh ...

So I log in into maple , to see my dearest Amy mapling , haha , good to see bluice promote her to junior master . Though its a small guild , people know each other and can talk anything under the sun . People's relationship with each other is good ! End up , I talked too much , died once ... bu back , summore train till 40% . Mei and bluice is getting married le ( in maple ) ... wah , happy for her !

Then , after eating duck rice which I leftover for lunch , I start packing my stuff . Started of with the box of things containing stuff my ex gave & things we shared . Flipping through some stuff , tears start to roll a little . Finally understand that it will not be the same anymore , I wipe away the tears , life still got to go on de , time waits no man . Close the lit of the box and continue packing . Came across the stuff , we both used to hav fun with , so I decided to put it into the box . As packing comes to a close , the box became heavier . Don't intend to open the lit of the cover until some time later ba ... Time to move on ...

At some point of time , I packed till I don't know what to pack into the box le . I was LOST ! Message Val , she advise me on how to pack . But in my room , there is still a pile of things on the floor , some had arleady moved up , ready to move to the other house . Jie entered the room almost fainted* ...

Now I am slacking and blogging , was opening the window as I am blogging , enjoying the music . Haha , think for some time I wouldn't change the song ba . As some of you might not know , this song is called First Love ....

***I hope you are not reading this***

I know I am now receiving something that does not belong to me . One day , this something might be gone , I don't know when , but I know its not forever . Now , let me enjoy it a little ba , I will learn to do without it de . Eh , I really hope that you don't read leh . Haizzz , but you will still read de ... ( shyt para gain ! )

-burgurldotzcom- ( haizzz , packing kills me )

No comments: