Sunday, September 03, 2006

tio whack ...

Haha ... sorry lah , my life not happening enough so didn't blog very , only got some event then I will blog .

Today started the day of with driving lessons . Hmmm ... guess what ? Met my primary school friend , Zhi Jia , whom is living the next block . Haha ... wow ... she is in NUS now , expected de lah , coz she is clever . Then we both reach BBDC and printed our own slips . I am so suay , someone took my slip and I can't print it out anymore . Heng , got BBDC people on duty, help me settle , else I die liaoz .

Haha , favourite instructor , lu lala taught me today . Yea ! Everything is alright , towards the end got restless , because drive in circuit too much le . Then mount kerb . Then he whack my leg , for releasing too much clutch . Hahaa ... we were thinking about celebrating my pass , I was thinking still early ba .

Next went for another driving lesson from a private instructor . This one teach me about test route . Haha ... swee lah ... he said I anyhow look . Keep asking me look in front . Haha ... next was , forgeting to change gear . Then I drive till sian liaoz , didn't really look , then steering contorl anyhow le , nearly hit kerb , then he whack my hand , asking where are you goin . ZZZ ... nvm ... tomorrow will be better .

Later meeting Mirabel , haha , every happy sia , many many things to tell her . How much I had grown ... many many ... I don't mind someone guan me , because it all for my own good . What I do now , affects my future . So i got to be careful . I am grateful for her patient towards me , spending time to moniter me . Yea , this is how thankful I was ... ( use yellow for this para coz its like glowing sun in the sky )

Okie ... that's all for now ...

-burgurldotzcom-( cute? & lame gurl )

No comments: