Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sian ... fail driving again ...

Haizzz, fail driving again ... this time 40 demeirt points . Better than 70 right . I always think a lot of my mistakes that's why i FUMBLE ... Everything was smooth till he told me I failed to stop at stop line ...

Errors I made in was , fail to stop at stop line , fail to change gear , almost bump into people , hit kerb twice for directional change , fail to slow down when approaching road hazars , veer off course .

The tester was angry with me several parts of the test , like I reverse I still look in front , he had 2 jammed brake for me , because I thought that the cyclist was going to ride the other direction because he turned to look at the other direction ... sianz ...

The previous time I was first to leave the room , this time I was last to leave the room because the tester like ah gong , talk a lot ... advising me how to improve , I wondered what is the instructor doing , they didn't tell me that I got this habit when I turn my head to check blind spot , my hand will also turn . The tp told me then I know de . Sian 1/2 ....

I think I need to overcome my nervousness else I never pass ...
that's all for now ...

-burgurldotzcom- ( I don't know )

No comments: