Thursday, August 31, 2006

Many things in my mind now ...

Started of the day with something not right . My private instructor forgotten that I had a lesson with him this morning . Hope the rest of the day will be fine . Yea ... I got the confident to make it right .

Haha ... today is Teacher's Day . Message Mrs Hoe to wish her Happy Teacher's Day and apologise for not able to visit her yesterday . After life of Secondary , everybody are busy with their life ...

Decides to blog before starting my Naruto Craze ...

Yesterday , I went for my first private driving lesson . The old uncle is patient with me . Threw the clutch many times . But he very keng , late ten minutes somemore release me on the dot . Then went down to meet Val . Earth to Kama , didn't know to go out with Val or his friends . Again , Bel saves the day ... I was ask out again . Maybe I been through this , so I could understand .

To save money on shopping , we ( actually its me lah , hahaha ) decided to watch movie . I wanted to watch ' The devil wears prada ' eversince I watched the thriller . End up its a good show . It taught us about making choices in life . Like the main charcter in the movie , she is making a mark in her carreer , but during this journey , she lost her boyfriend and friends . End up she realised what is important to her and decided to give up her carreer . Guess there is a saying , ' God gives us something and will take away something ' .

Then we slack around at starbucks and talk about life ... No matter what we said about it , we still have to go on with it . Sometimes we are thankful that certain negative stuff happened and made us a better person . Maybe my parents give me such a good life to the extend that I am spoilt and tampered . I always want to change that but I don't know how . Maybe its like I need time to change ba .

Freak me out , I am 19 and my dad msg me to ask where am I at 12 am promptly . When are my parents going to stop doing that ? Its like no trust in me lor . This world is so big ... they can't always protect me right ? No wonder I never learn to protect myself . I want work , to get out of the house . Keep asking me , why you didn't do this do that . I am 19 !!! I know what am I doing !!!

Was chatting on MSN last night , finally understand why my class guys called me a ' tai tai ' . At first I thought it was like what Val , probably its the way I take my m:)phosis bag . Then I ask him why they called me a ' tai tai ' when I am not one, then he said because I always talk about branded stuff e.g. bilabong ( bilabong is branded then what is LV ?) . Of coz need to talk lah , because you are paying so much for one , when you are talking about it , you are deciding whether to buy it a not mah . If its cheapo stuff , just buy nia lor , no need to think one .

Okie ... serious stuff . Was reading her blog last night . I was sorry that I didn't know so much stuff been going throught her . Maybe I experinece that , I felt like crying , msg him , then he said to me , ' you want to cry , cry with her ' hmmm ... true . I felt guilty , thinking about the fun that I had on Mon . Heard about her news much later , was guilty for many stuff , like not able to be beside her to let her cry on , not reading her blog closely . I lost someone that don't treasure me and she lost someone that she didn't treasure . The difference is I don't regret and she is regreting ... What I needed after a breakup was someone to cry on badly , I don't know whether she need not ...

*** I hope you are not reading this ***
I don't know why I always go to you when I am sad , and no matter what you are able to make me brust out in laughter but we can only be friends . Maybe , you are my HAPPY FRUIT ( your name is given by Val ) , that's the reason I could think of ... Yup , we are impossible de , we will always be friends , cause we always show the sad side to friends ... ( pick a shyt color for this , because this para is about shyt )

-burgurldotzcom- ( I found my hapy fruit ! )

No comments: