Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Haizzz ... I don't want to MOVE ...

FREAK ME OUT ! I don't want to move house . Kind of miss my old house ... been staying there for about 17 years le . Really she bu de ... Every part of the house is falling apart ... can see bits and pieces of the paster on the floor . But I really she bu de ...

But it had become a fact isn't it . We had no choice but to move out till renovations are over . Spend the last few days trying to lie around the house to treasure the feeling before it is gone forever . Jie is actively packing the house , shifting some stuff over to the rented house . But I still haven't pack my stuff . I really don't feel like doing so . Sisters ! Can come over help me ? I think I will only pack my stuff on the day we officially moved house ...

What to expect from the new house ? More cupboards to put my clothes . Think I will take the a little poorer quality bed because I want to sleep with Pooh Pooh . The same format for the bed , the pull out type one . Because Simoms ( dunno isn't like that spell ) have only one standard height , or for the pull out bed , there isn't much space . Hmmm , Jie will not complain about my bathing time because we have 2 bathing room now . We have even two basins in our toilet too , because Jie complained that I am very slow .

Going to shift house le , was thinking where to house the puzzle and Pooh Pooh . Original intention was to house them into Cindy's house . Haizzz , bu she de , so decided to bring it over to the rented house .
I
am still affected by my failed driving test . Couldn't sleep well too . How could I allow myself to ruined it because of my nervousness . I am very zi ze sia . I don't feel like taking driving test anymore , I keep failing it , pointless to go for test again if I don't know how to contorl my nervousness . I know how to drive , even instructor said that I had the technique . I ruined it myself ... I don't know how to stand up from this ... time ?

**** I hope you are not reading this ****

Today , today we didn't contact each other , not via msn or sms . I kind of felt guilty . But you never took it against me , gosh! , ever so forgiving to friends . I always pour out my unhappiness to you . And its mostly always him ( especially the first month of the breakup ) . I really took you as my adviser and happy fruit , and an end to my temperoary saddness . Maybe its because we tong min xiang lian . Maybe you had been through a breakup and you know how I felt at that point of time .

I still remembered the time I was super down , because I did something bad and confessed , but I didn't get the forgiveness . ( I think I manage to get it much later ) You managed to make me brust into laughter . My face is like turning frm the negative extreme to the positive extreme within split seconds . At that point of , you was panicking about running out of ideas to make me laugh again ...

I think am able to tell you so much stuff its because we both had made it a point to clearify that the maximum we can be is best friends . Haha , suddenly felt not lonely anymore le , I still have friends . Ya lor , felt lonely sometimes , been hearing stuff about my good friends and their boyfriends ... ( use brown color for these 3 para , coz its all about shyt , so in future see brown , then you all don't read hor :] )

Okie ... better mood today ... that's all for now ... byeeeeeeeee

-burgurldotzcom- ( I am not lonely anymore !!!! )

No comments: