Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I like my gems ...

Haha , today is the first day of gems . Glad that I had choose the same gems as Cindy . Actually I didn't know what isn't about . The course name , " know your rights " sounds a little lame right . End up its all about law . Oh my god ! I love to study law . It was my dream but I coudn't get into that course because my English cannot make it .

Today's the lecturer start off with a lame introduction . She prepare strips of paper with our names on it . So we had to look for the person on the strip and ask him/her about some of their particulars . Everyone knows Cindy and I because we came late for class . It was an easy task to find us . Not fun !

Cindy said the teacher looked strict in the pictures . Wow , she is so nice . Giving us good examples , good lectures too . Probably she is a lawyer , so she have good experence . I enjoy her tutorial .

Okie ... that's all for now ... byeeeeeeee

-burgurldotzcom-( I love my gems ! )

No comments: