Saturday, September 09, 2006

bU shUanG ...

Just came back from night cycling this morning . Reach home at about 7am and waited till my hair dry then I went to sleep at 8 am . Been awaken by family members shouting to each other at 11.50 am . Feeling BU SHUANG , I don't like to be awaken especially when I didn't sleep enough .

Last night cycling is the last one I would go . I still prefer the Puala Ubin cycling with classmates becasue I need not wait for anybody . Haha ... I am not a good cyclist , got to admit , that's why everytime I stop , I find it hard to regain my ping heng dian back . Strangely , my butt isn't that pain as the time I cycled at Puala Ubin . Hmmm , I think my butt hurts so much that time because of the I-gallop .

The cycling trip is divided into three portion . The first stop is to Changi Village . Almost got into accident because I was trying to keep in my group . There come this girl trying to overtake me , and I don't know why . Been overtaking her , and she overtake me for some time . Then , there is this motorcycle behind me . So I didn't know to react to which one first . Then I heard people shouting xiao xin .

Reach there about 1.30 am , with Mei Qi doing some cutting and over taking . Mange to see a group of NS serviceman doing their road march . The way the shouted their songs are cool . Very engertic to do something like that at 1 am plus . Saw a few medics , real slacky lor , they sit inside the land rover . Then drive to one point to the other .

At 2am , we set off to another pit-stop , Bedok reservoir . Saw the NS serviceman again , but this time round , they aren't shouting anymore , they got tired , some find it hard to keep up with the ones in front . We were riding pass them . Haha ... our bicylces are really tempting . We shouting across , " Want our bikes ? " . Saw the medics again , they were moving off again .

Then we finally reach Bedok reservoir , after that we all chiong to East Coast Park . As we feel tired , our concentration is lesser . Along the way , there is this very steep slope , god ! I didn't know how to stop after coming down and I hit the barrier . Phew ! Heng I threw my bike away , that's why I didn't fall . But my knee cap lai bu ji , hit the barrier ... Now a little pain at my knee-cap . Hope the next few days will be okie ba ...

Chiong ah ! Finally reached ECP , got to tired to take note that my short legs , I accidently kick the bike and the bike fell onto the road . Heng ah , not my bike , else I heart pain pain . It was 6 am then , we had to wait for others to be backed . Left ECP at 6 plus am

Took a cab home , too tired , slept a little in the cab . Nice of Asyiqin , she stayed awake to tell us that we have reached our destination . I alighted the cab without paying . I am very very tired , I just want to get off the cab and chiong home ...

Tomorrow is the day , we had to shift house le . Haizzz , after much postpone due to many unpredictable circumstances , for instance , my neighbour doing a little renovation . But I still haven't pack my stuff .

Haha ... its really a nice blog skin ... credits to Val , she found it de ... Jing , if you are reading . This is precious moment . Not the boy not boy , girl not girl charcter .

Okie ... that's all for now ... its my bedtime , nobody can disturb .

-burgurldotzcom- ( bedtime ! slp !!! )

No comments: