Tuesday, September 26, 2006

2nd day of school ...

Haizzz , finally met my new classmates . They had been in the same class for 1.5 years . So me , another ex-22 guy and Wee Kiat are like intruder . Haizzz , first few days are like buying books , photocopying notes .

Got this lecturer , she is super funny . Talking a lot of stuff to us . End up we signed attendance and go home . I left the class at 10.30 am and went back to school at 3 pm .Wah ! The lecturer super naggy . What he want to say , I can use 15 mintues to finish saying all . After finishing what he want to say to us . He gave us something to do . After we finish doing what he wants us to do , we asked if he could leave and so he let us go .

Looking to the outing on sunday with secondary school mates . Nothing much to blog . Take care people ...

-burgurldotzcom-( my boring life starts le )

No comments: